Seven Network’s Weekend Sunrise (national TV show) will be filming their weekend weather in and around the Tasmania’s North West Coast this weekend.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the North-West region of Tasmania and what it has to offer visitors. The show goes to air between 7am and 9am on Saturday 23 July, and 7am and 10am on Sunday 24 July. There will be live weather crosses every half-hour to presenter James Tobin, who will showcase some of the region’s visitor experiences and sample a range of different activities.
Saturday 23 July
- Live weather crosses from Burnie Makers Centre
- Burnie Makers Centre will be open to the public from 7am
- James will interview some of the “makers”
- Afternoon will be at Warrawee Forest Reserve with Landcare Tours hosting a segment on platypus spotting
Sunday 24 July
- Latrobe – Australian Axeman’s Hall Of Fame Market; there is a fly fishing expo on this weekend also
- Pre-recorded platypus segment will be shown
Weekend Sunrise on Channel 7